EMAIL FOR ACURA

Subject: Accompany with me on a ACURA project.


Dear, Mrs. Morris my name is Charles Ervin I am a first year undergraduate from Penn State Abington majoring in Criminal Justice and I have discovered I have a very strong interest in introduction to the Criminal Justice System, and Race, Crime and Justice. As a African American I experienced the injustice and racism as a very young boy, and I believe combining my experience and knowledge and your book knowledge and years of experience would benefit this  ACURA project perfectly.
I am writing to you for your help for my ACURA project. After researching all the Criminal Justice Professors at Penn State Abington. Professor Morris considering you teach a class on campus that is the exact subject and have years of experience in the field. I believe Professor Morris that you are overqualified to help me on this ACURA project. The schedule is we would meet every other Wednesday to work for 1-4 hours on the project.
The time frame of this project would start on December 25th 2018, If you could reply to this email if your interested Mrs. Morris by the end of this month which is November 30th 2018 which is a Friday would be much appreciated. I am extremely excited to hear from you Professor Morris and eager to get started. Please take your time to get back to me and if you have any questions at all my information is below. Also I have annotated five journal articles that has more information about the ACURA project feel free to go click on the link and read more.


Sincerely, Charles Ervin


Charles Ervin
484-929-5249

First Year Undergraduate

Comments