Elevator Pitch

Hello, Professor Lisa Morris my name is Hershel Charles Ervin The 3rd and I’am currently an undergraduate freshman here at Penn State Abington.  
I’m trying to start a ACURA project and I have recently took a big interest in one of the topics Introduction to the Criminal Justice System, and Race, Crime and Justice. How the Justice system is changing for the better or not at all, If race is playing a big part on officers decisions to use unnecessary physical or deadly forces on victims, and if the officers are being held to the same standards/law as regular citizens are or does the badge save them from the crime and then
justice is never done.

Professor Morris I do honestly believe that you would fit my ACURA project because you teach this topic at Penn State Abington , you have plenty of experience for this project, and I would love if you worked on this ACURA project with me?  

Comments